Wednesday, November 12, 2003

yesterday, my bro turned 18. bleah, you realize that time flies really fast. dave and i got a marble chiffon cake with buttercream frosting for my bro at goldilocks, a filipino bakery/caf� place. gosh the frosting... it was so rich and buttery..yummy!



a relevation of sorts dawned on me as my bro blew out his candles.



i look at myself, my sister's kids...i notice how fast they are growing up (they're 2 going on 3 and 1 going on to 2)...i see my kitty...*sigh* i don't want her to grow old. :/ i'm trying not to get depressed. i want her to be around for a long time. 15+ human years if possible. god, i love my cat. she's my baby. i've had her like forever. and she still looks like a young cat.



dave wants to get us a new kitten some time in the near future. i would like that. so, cap-cap would have company. i think that it would be cool.



i tell yah it's best sometimes to think about the now and today than thinking how many years ahead. it's less depressing somehow. unless, you are planning to retire in grace. dave and i hope to retire in grace. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment