Monday, February 2, 2004

purchased 3 sk. labrador in #1058 snow from fuzzy galore to make the scarf shown in martha stewart living feb. 2003 issue. apparently, the original yarn used in this project was karabella clouds in natural, but that yarn is somewhat no longer available...as is the mohair accent in sunbeam paris in aqua. so it has made me search far and wide for either yarn. the sunbeam paris mohair yarn i was very fortunate to find on ebay, in two colors: amethyst and medium blue. ^_^ lucky me.



on ebay, so far everyone has been great! here is my list of sellers that i have purchased yarn or knitting items from:



tbretclark (yarn)

knititems (yarn)

overtherainbowdesigns (knitting needles)

browneyedsuzy (yarn)

yarnela (yarn)



searching for thick-thin merino wool yarn?



i will post up my list of what i found online so far in this post once i get my notes. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment