Friday, August 20, 2004

note to self:

apology first hand.

i have been in a up and down mood as of late. POoOoo!



why am i online??



after waking up from a nightmare of sorts, i can't sleep...so i am lurking online at about 3:36 am pst.



working on my blog finally and commenting on lj simultaneously. wanting to work on my webpage, but being too lazy, since by the time i finish on what i want...it'll be dawn so that's moot. my husband is knocked out as well as everyone in the entire house, so there's silence. dave is amazing at the the fact that he can sleep at the drop of hat and i have to struggle to get comfortable, which now in my state is virtually impossible.



along with the sleeplessness, i am also excited and anxious about seeing my baby again in a ultrasound...and hopefully finding out if the wee muffin is a girl or a boy. that will happen about 230pm later today. i will keep posted on that, if anyone wants to know! :)



anyhoo, i should try to get some sleep, while it is still cool.



noted in my lj as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment