Friday, June 10, 2005

let's face it...

AOL sucks...AIM sucks even more. when i left the AOL camp oh say about a year almost by next month, i wanted to keep my screen name...of course being the smart bunny that i am, i changed my old aolmail to my current email through the aim system. i promptly responded to the confirmation letter that the system sent me.

or so i thought. :(

so just the past few days, i have felt the urge to try some aim-ness...only to find out i had forgotten my aim password. so i do the password retrieval thing and waited for the email to show up. nothing. nada. zip. i try it quite a few times. no email. i have a feeling that the email change didn't happen. now, i can't access my acct. boooooo. i've had that screen name for years.

i'm so tempted just to sign on to aol and get my damned screen name again. >:( that is if i can). nah, i would have to pay for it again.

when they let my screen name go soon in a screen name dump, bleah...then i'll get it. until then, blah. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment