Tuesday, December 26, 2006


i hope the holidays so far for you are decent ones. our littlest ones had a blast opening up their presents under our so last minute purchase tree bought at walmart on hubby's birthday. lol. my mom and the babies' grandma came over and dropped off presents. i can see that she's misses my dad so much this holiday. he's pretty much half way across the world handling some loose ends and won't be back until next year. (sigh) miss him too. kids got clothes and toys. hubby got a cuisinart sandwich maker and i got a cute track suit from my mom. thank you mom. thank you everyone. again we didn't get much chance to go christmas shopping, since my husband works soo late. :/ maybe next year i hope.

months ago, one of my favorite places at great mall in san jose, kyun closed up. which totally sucked for me, but now i can buy from them online : japagoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment