Monday, April 23, 2007

Ben & Jerry's :P

I missed their free scoop day in my area! BOooOOo! So, I just went to my 7-11 and been eating pints. Not all at once mind you...a couple of pints here and there. My view on some of the flavors are here:

Banana Split: Banana and Strawberry Ice Cream with walnuts, fudge chunks, and fudge swirl.

My opinion- Banana ice cream was overwhelmed by the strawberry. I think I got the batch without the mix-ins( hardly any walnuts). Not memorable.

Oatmeal Cookie Chunk: Cinnamon ice cream with Oatmeal cookie and fudge chunks.

My opinion - I love this. The cinnamon ice cream with the lovely texture of the oatmeal cookies and fudge were definitely a hit with me.

Creme Brulee: Custard ice cream with a swirl of crunchy caramelized sugar.

My opinion - I loved the ice cream and texture of the crunchy bits of caramelized sugar. However, the sugar would get stuck in my molars.

Half-Baked:

Vermonty Python:

Chunky Monkey:

New York Super Fudge Chunk:

Chocolate Fudge Brownie:

Cinnamon Buns:

Everything But The... :

Chocolate Almond Nougat:

No comments:

Post a Comment