Thursday, November 15, 2012

Winter's mean on my skin...


 Hi there, it's been a while since I've posted on here! I wanted to review a product for you! I purchased it at my local Ichiban Kan store and very inexpensive. I've had this product in my hands for a few months looking at it and contemplating its use. I thought maybe that I could use it in case my skin went berserk during the fall and winter season. Well, it did. The change in the weather caused major redness and severe dry patches! I have combination skin which gets oilier in the hot summer months and drier in the fall and winter. My face also gets redder and more sensitive as well.

For my winter regime, I switch out my facial cleansers, gently exfoliate, and use a heavier face moisturizer! I have been using Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser (drugstore), philosophy the microdelivery peel, and First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.

Now, for the mask...

This product is Naisture Collagen Mask Pack. It is a facial sheet mask that "improves your skin's elasticity and firmness." If you click on the photos, you can see what the mask looks like...since I didn't want to horrify you with a picture of me with it on my face. What the mask feels like is very interesting...it is very moist and heavy with a light powdery scent. I put it on and was taken aback about how Halloween-y I looked. My kids were surprised by it, but I digress!

After using the mask for 15-20 minutes, peeling it off, and smoothing in the leftover solution onto my face and neck, I was amazed at how baby-soft, smooth, and firm my skin was. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment