Friday, January 16, 2009



OMG, where have I been? I hope everyone had a Merry X-mas, Happy Hanukkah, etc. The holidays managed to crazily drive me into madness. IT has been frakkin' cold. Like chilling down to the bones.

I have also been trying to get my son into preschool and had so many appointments in regards to it. Boo just started special education preschool for his PDD (Pervasive Developmental Disorder) last week on the 5th. Even though, three hours is just a small amount of time to be separated from him, it feels like more. Is it weird to miss your child for that reason? XD He is doing super-duper too and loves going to school, although he did pitch a few temper tantrums during the first couple days. The goal for Boo is transition to General Ed Kindergarten by next fall and get him talking. It's amazing how much he's changed! He's also taking the school bus and not flipping out. In fact, he's been a mellow fellow. Now, his sister wants to go to school just like her brother! They grow up so fast.





Crafty stuff I've done over the holidays!

Make kid mittens! The two needle kind, cuz I'm still kinda of noobish on dpns.

Bev's 2 Needle KNIT MITTENS FOR KIDS
KNITTED MINNESOTA WINTER HAT by Beth
And more winter things to knit at p2designs.com.

I made this Banana Cake for my husband's b-day on Dec. 24th.
Banana Cake VI@ allrecipes.com! IT was delicious, very moist, and not at all too sweet. Definitely a keeper!

Name That Robot
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating (*O*) NVM that is a dating thing. Just do the quiz.

I've been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment