Wednesday, October 3, 2001

In these last two months, I was deciding on my future:

a) I wanted a career.

b) I wanted to learn something new.

c) I am planning to get married to someone with whom I love with all my heart in the coming year. David,

aishiteru!

My Plan of Action:

a) I am getting my web design certificate from sessions.edu or san francisco state university's multimedia studies program.

b) I am taking NIHONGO at City College of San Francisco.

c) I have still much wedding planning to do! o__O And such a tiny budget to work with! I've been looking for reception halls, so far I only viewed one. $1,700 is affordable, but I'm looking for something more nice or less expensive and nice. That is, if I can find something without having to resort to copying someone else's reception digs. Don't wanna do that! O___o I have to strive to be different!

No comments:

Post a Comment