Friday, October 5, 2001

Ugh, I am really tired. Yesterday, I went straight from my japanese class, practically running to Bart from Balboa Park, Got to Daly City Bart to get on the Samtrans 120 to Colma Bart, and then get to work on time at 3pm. I had to do this in a span of half an hour. Class ended at 2pm, I got on Bart at 215, Caught the bus at 230, and got to work at 236. :P I made it....needlessly to say...I expended a lot of energy and money. And the store closed at 9, I did a fat shopping cart run for the grocery store I work at, stayed at work until 10pm, and stayed outside until 1035. o_o Erghh.....oh well, Dave made it to pick me up even if I did get off work at 10pm. I was on the verge of tears cuz I was so tired and so worried about him being late. Finally returned home, I ate a late dinner in my pajamas and went to bed at 1230am. Too much running around...so little time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment