Thursday, December 19, 2002

august...working...celebrated my birthday on august 9th...had dinner at Boca de Pepo (?)..very good portions and very good food. got a gold and pearl ring from my parents. we might move to san jose. i bought a tiara on ebay that i have been bidding on for a long time.



september...working...dad's birthday on the 21st. registered for japanese 2a. been feeling like knitting. i've decided to try making something for areiah and ethan. good luck to me. bought knitting needles and really nice yarn in baby soft colors...i think its called fingering yarn. it's really fine. not having much luck with the knitting. need some help.


october...working...i bought the the The Complete Idiot's Guide to Knitting & Crocheting by Gail Diven, Cindy Kitchel(Introduction), Nancy Lindemeyer from stacey's bookstore on market street.

watched with my fiance and my family the ring...scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryy...*ulp* @____@. i think i will never look at leaving my tv on the same again!



november...my youngest bro jason's b-day on the 11th...we bought him grand theft auto: vice city....last day for work as a receptionist on the 13th...dropped japanese 2a...went to the no doubt / garbage / the distillers concert at the compaq convention center in san jose on the 14th. no doubt rocks. i bought a shirt online. went to thankgiving lunch at a chinese restaurant with my fiance's family and spent thankgiving dinner at my parents' house. i made two pumpkin pies and green bean casselrole. i've been working on my knitting... i showed my mom the baby knit yarn and well...she kicks butt at knitting. o___O i tried to imitate what she did...no go. un raveled the whole thing. my mom tells me to try a more hardier yarn. my brother still has his yarn from a past summer school project. i'll use that. searching online...i found knitting blogs...and notmartha who is starting my obsession with knitting and do-it-yourself projects, like making my own lipbalm. with her story of getting the lip balm kit from marthastewart.com!



now for the lovely month of december...tada!

today i've started a craft blog...featuring all my attempts at being crafty and stuff like that. it's called tanpopo craft. tanpopo is japanese for dandelion.

WEDDING PLANS... civil ceremony o___o ?? estimated date of wedding: month of december...snowflake theme possible.

christmas shopping...hehe...i love old navy! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment